Dead Zed Dead Zed

Such good timing with the premier of the Walking Dead! I felt pretty giddy with all the headshot bonuses, but sometimes the gun sights/cursor disappeared (which is REALLY bad at night). Another thing that occasionally disappeared was the red question mark that shows which buildings haven't been searched yet. Other than that, great game!!!

Lab of the Dead Lab of the Dead

iTunes app store!

I saw this on the app store! Way to go, dude!

Evil-Dog responds:

Awesome!
Hope you bought it :D

Hood Episode 1 Hood Episode 1

Nicely done! Very creepy.

The music was great. I feel like I've heard it somewhere before. This would be a very appropriate Halloween submission with the jack-o-lantern and all. There's a warning at the beginning about blood and gore but I saw none (not that I'm disappointed). Did I miss something? There are also three empty item boxes at the end of the game. Was I supposed to find a key for the master bedroom or armoire?

In the intro, the hunter says there are six hands in the village. Six hands equals three people, but there are at least four we encounter in the town (not counting the bundled thing) and two people are missing (Cameron and her dad). Did you mean six heads?

The credits animation is cute/creepy in a good way. Such fun!

Hyptosis responds:

Hey, actually by six hands he meant 6X5, because there are 5 fingers on each hand. :P Thanks for the feedback, I had to cut the story short some for the file size, so I didn't get to the gore yet, next game! ^_^ I just forgot to remove the warning. There are a few empty item boxes not used.

memory 3 : cell structure memory 3 : cell structure

educational!

Good for reviewing before a test.

Idle Not Idle Not

Creepy and simple!

The scrolling marquee at the top freaks me out. I will stop being idle right..... now.

FlyingColours responds:

Thanks for the score and uncovering the moral behind the game :) !

Pole Position Pole Position

Welsh? Cool!

Welsh? Cool! Nice family-oriented game. :)

Tetris For My Mom Tetris For My Mom

Aw, that's sweet!

It's for your mom's birthday? That's so nice!!! Is she a fan of newgrounds?

I thought it was interesting that the blocks were randomly different colors. In most tetris games they try to categorize blocks by color, so your game was a little different.

Anti-Cast Anti-Cast

Hrm...

A lot of bugs, but still really fun to play.

Clarence's Big Chance Clarence's Big Chance

Fun!

Like a fat ugly version of Mario! Yet still endearing, in his own quaint way... I'm linking this to all my friends!!!

Rebecca Whack: Friday Rebecca Whack: Friday

Friday!!!!

Ok, I have to admit that I do hate the song. But I can't hate the girl for trying (and succeeding, by how much $$$ she's making). This game is awesome though. I crack up every time I hear "I see my friends!"